Welcome to the website for Lee Biosolutions, Inc. (hereinafter “Lee Biosolutions,” “we,” or “us”).
II. WEBSITE USE
You may use the website to learn more about our company, product and service offerings. You may not:
- use the website for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes, except in those forums (if any) where such activities are expressly permitted;
- transmit “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “spam,” or other unsolicited mass mailings or communications;
- use automated means, including but not limited to scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, or data mining tools, to post content to or download content from the website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any private areas of the website;
- engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the website;
- impersonate a representative of Lee Biosolutions or another website user;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone or contact any user that has not specifically asked to be contacted;
- engage in or promote any activity, or transmit or post any content, that is illegal, offensive, threatening, abusive, obscene, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, false, misleading, inaccurate, unsafe, invasive of another's privacy, or endangering of minors in any way;
- infringe, misappropriate, or violate the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or other rights of any third party, or violate any contractual, fiduciary or other legal duty or obligation.
III. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain links to Internet or mobile sites not owned or operated by us, including to sites featuring companies, products, services or news that may be of interest or to pages that we maintain on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites. The inclusion of these links should not be construed as any sort of affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, or approval. When you access a third party Internet or mobile site, you do so at your own risk. We assume no responsibility or liability for any information, products or services available on or through any third party Internet or mobile site, or for any actions taken by you or others in connection therewith.
IV. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Lee Biosolutions and its suppliers reserve all right, title and interest in and to the website, including but not limited to all products, services, materials, information, and compilations of information available on or through the website, as well as any and all domains and sub-domains, the design, layout, graphics, programming code and “look and feel” of the website, the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and trade dress appurtenant thereto, all goodwill arising therefrom, and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights of any nature throughout the world embodied therein. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, or create derivative works based upon the website, or post any content from the website to newsgroups, blogs, mailing lists or social networking sites, without our prior written consent.
From time to time, you may provide us with suggestions, comments, ideas or other feedback for the website or the products, services or information featured on the website (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree, on behalf of yourself and your company, that you relinquish all rights in such Feedback, and that Lee Biosolutions, its successors and assigns shall be free to use, disclose and otherwise commercialize and exploit such Feedback free of any and all claims by or monetary obligations to you or proprietary, confidentiality or other restrictions of any kind, including without limitation for purposes of developing improvements to Lee Biosolutions’ website, products and services.
THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ALL USE OF THE WEBSITE IS “AT YOUR OWN RISK.” LEE BIOSOLUTIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. LEE BIOSOLUTIONS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE TRUE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UP-TO-DATE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR ALTERATION BY THIRD PARTIES.
Medical Information. The website may include access to certain health-related and medical information. This information is not and should not be considered medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, regardless of whether posted by us, our suppliers, or other users. Like any information available on the Internet, the website never should be used as a substitute for professional medical advice and your good judgment. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness or appropriateness of any health-related or medical information available on or through the website, and disclaim all responsibility and liability for any harm or damage associated with the viewing, reliance on or use of such information.
Graphic Material. The website may include access to graphic images and materials, including photos, drawings and descriptions of the human anatomy and physiology. This information is targeted to professionals, and may not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.
VI. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
Last Update: April 9th, 2014